9-8-09
I'm sorry that you had trouble accessing the video our church produced regarding "to die is gain." It was my fault...a computer geek I am NOT....I just know how to tap a few keys, for which I am very thankful. Here is the correct address for the video: www.vimeo.com/5919906 Type in that entire address and behold! it should be there. I usually hold my breath until it comes up...not sure how much good that does. (Smile).
Tom's weekend was mixed...too weak to go to church, which we miss terribly, but we had a great worship service together here at home. We invited Dr. Charles Stanley in to give the message...awesome.
We see the pain management doc today...Tom is having some reactions to the pain meds. Pray that she will know of something that will control the pain without the side effects (sweating/hallucinations/dizziness).
I have had my new hearing aids a couple of weeks now...Wow...all that I have been missing! We are so thankful we could get them (thanks to gifts from many of you). Tom's voice is just a growl now but with my new "ears" it's a louder growl. Now he says I'm mumbling. See why we have so much fun together?
Your cards, e-mails and calls are so precious to us. If we could only express how much we appreciate and love you. But that will be made clear to you someday. You are dear, dear, faithful friends.
Seeking to finish well in TX....
Dotty Hash (for Tom too)
326 Highland Ridge Dr
Wylie TX 75098
214-501-2527 cell: 720-480-7487
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment